Things to know:
· Event is open to ALL Cub Scouts! They may attend with their families, dens or packs. Online event registration deadline is 1/12/15. We encourage you to register sooner rather than later as registration is limited to 300 and we expect the event to sell out.
· Registration for Cub Scouts includes museum entry, an activity guide and a souvenir patch.
o Additional patches can be ordered for family members or friends who come along.
· Cub Scouts who complete the activity guide will earn the Science belt loop and the Science Everywhere Nova Award
o (Scouts will need to inform their den leader or advancement chair that they have earned the awards in order to receive them and be recognized at their pack meeting).
· The activity guide can likely be completed in a few hours. Scouts are invited to spend the day at the museum, exploring the many fascinating exhibits (Numbers in Nature is especially fun).
· Lunch is available for purchase at the museum’s cafeteria or you can bring a bag lunch and make a day of family fun.
See flyer for full details. To register, click here: CUB SCOUT NOVA DAY